NOTE: Computers in Study Rooms 353, 354, 355, 356,357,358, and 359 are temporarily Out of Order. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please visit LibTech to checkout a laptop to use in the study room.
- Hover over the information icon to view the maximum seating capacity of each room and select a room that best matches the size of your group.
- Green=Available, Red=Booked, Yellow=Unconfirmed Booking, Blue=Unavailable
- indicates that the room has sufficient space for wheel chair turnaround.
- Available 30 minute time slots are green and you can select up to 8 consecutive green time slots ( 4 hours) for your reservation.
- Once you have selected the time slots for your reservation, you must again accept the terms and conditions of the study room and library policies by clicking on "Continue" at the bottom of the page.
- Next you will be asked to enter your full name, a valid knights.ucf.edu email address, and your student status. You may also provide a group name for your reservation if you desire.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your room reservation.
- If you are unable to keep your room reservation or you decide to leave the room before your reservation ends, as a courtesy to fellow UCF students, please call the Circulation Desk at 407-823-2580 to cancel the reservation.