- Hover over the information iconto view the maximum seating capacity of each room and select a room that best matches the size of your group.
- Green=Available, Red=Booked, Yellow=Unconfirmed Booking, Blue=Unavailable
- Available 30 minute time slots are green and you can select up to 4 consecutive green time slots (2 hours) for your reservation.
- Once you have selected the time slots for your reservation, you must again accept the terms and conditions. Then you will be prompted to enter your full name, a valid knights.ucf.edu email address, and your student status. You must also provide a group name for your reservation.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your room reservation.
- If you are unable to keep your room reservation or you decide to leave the room before your reservation ends, as a courtesy to fellow UCF students, please stop by or call the Rosen Library at 407-903-8100 to cancel the reservation.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding